To ensure the best governance of your organisation, investing in the learning and development of the Board is essential. Engage us as your partner in facilitating governance you can be proud of.
With an increasingly sophisticated regulatory framework, there has never been a time when it has been more important to ensure effective governance arrangements. Good governance is about:
- agreeing the purpose of a charity or non profit
- agreeing the broad strategies to carry out the purpose effectively
- accounting for the organisation's performance
- ensuring it operates within the law.
The hallmarks of good governance include:
- Clarity of purpose and direction
- A strong Board
- An organisation fit for purpose
- Learning and continuous improvement
- Financial stability and prudence
- Accountability and transparency
We can help your Board grow and develop and work with you on the following:
- Board development days
- Recruitment and induction of new Board members
- Conflict within the Board
- Strategic planning
Call us now for a free consultation.
Maureen McCaffreyAdministrator Would you like to know more? Contact me and I will answer your questions or pass on your enquiry to another member of staff
Or you can contact us