If you seek to facilitate effective and productive meetings with confidence, join our two-day Facilitation Essentials programme. During this programme, our highly experienced IAF Certified Facilitators will lead you through the following:
- Facilitation defined
- The difference between facilitating and adopting a facilitative approach
- The essential principles, practices and strategies to get the best from groups
- Effective process design
- A range of facilitation tools and techniques
- Considerations for online events
- Re-directing ineffective behaviours
By the end of this training you will have:
- Increased understanding of the facilitation elements essential to create effective meetings
- Knowledge of a range of facilitation tools and techniques to create genuinely participative face-to-face or online events
- Greater confidence and competence in identifying and redirecting ineffective behaviours that threaten to derail meetings
- Greater capacity in employing processes that support groups to reach quality decisions
This programme is delivered online over two weeks (one day per week).
Who is this programme for?
This programme is for managers, team leaders, community leaders, youth workers and others who want to develop their abilities to work effectively and confidently with groups and teams.
We offer three facilitation programmes:
- Facilitation Essentials (2 days)
- Advanced Facilitation Skills (3 days)
- Mastering the Art of Facilitation (2 days)
If, at the time of booking, you choose TWO of these three programmes, we offer a discount of 10% on the total cost of the programmes and both programmes need to be completed within a year of the date on which the first programme commenced.
If, at the time of booking, you choose all THREE of these programmes, we offer a discount of 15% on the total cost of the programmes and all three programmes need to be completed within 18 months of the date on which the first programme commenced.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code.
9:30am - 4:30pm