This highly experiential and participative training brings Gestalt theory to life. We adopt an appreciative and optimistic approach, blending both theory and practice. This provides a potent catalyst for developing your skill and knowledge, significantly enhancing your people skills.
Helping to create a powerful learning community, all trainers on this programme have a solid theoretical understanding of Gestalt theory and practice, are credentialed as Professional Certified Coaches (PCC) with the International Coach Federation (ICF) and are Certified Professional Facilitators (CPF) with the International Association of Facilitators (IAF).
As a participant on the Gestalt Coach Training Programme Advanced Module, you will:
- Reflect on and identify your existing strengths as a coach as well as areas for development
- Learn to be an embodied coach, working in the present moment
- Develop a deeper appreciation of how to use yourself to powerful effect
- Grow ability and confidence in co-creating ‘experiments’ that expand awareness and enable life affirming action
- Develop an even deeper understanding of Gestalt coaching theory
Who is this programme for?
This Advanced module is for coaches, managers and leaders who wish to enhance their coaching skills as well as deepen their understanding of the Gestalt approach to coaching. It is expected participants will have completed Kinharvie’s Gestalt Coaching course or an equivalent coach training programme and have some understanding and experience of Gestalt theory.
This programme is delivered each day between 9.30am and 5.30pm.
Accredited Training Hours
As a stand-alone module, the Advanced Module is recognised by ICF for 24 Continuing Coach Education (CCE) hours (20 Core Competencies hours and 4 Resource Development hours).