During this 2-day programme, our highly experienced IAF Certified Facilitators will lead you through the following:
- Facilitating quality ‘contact’
- Understanding resistances to quality ‘contact’
- Facilitating a Unit of Work
- Setting up a group to succeed
- Machine thinking vs. Living systems thinking
- Levels of system
- When and how to intervene
- Embodying a facilitative presence
- Monitoring your self-talk
- Approaches to common challenging scenarios
- Facilitating difference
By the end of this training, you will have gained:
- A greater awareness of your moment-to-moment internal process and presence whilst facilitating and how to most effectively employ both to serve a group.
- An increased understanding of what groups need to ensure they have the highest chance of achieving their goals.
- A more precise ability to intervene in groups that facilitates increased effectiveness and engagement.
- A deeper grounding in Gestalt Theory, providing you with a firm foundation when encountering challenging dynamics.
- Some ready-to-use strategies to effectively facilitate a variety of challenging scenarios.
This programme is delivered online over two weeks (one day per week) using Kinharvie's virtual learning space.
Who is this programme for?
This programme is for those who have completed our Facilitation Essentials and Advanced Facilitation Skills Programmes (or similar programmes) and are keen to continue to develop and refine their facilitation skills. It is suitable for anyone who works with groups: teams, organisations and/or communities such as facilitators, consultants, managers, team leaders, community leaders and youth workers.
We offer three facilitation programmes:
- Facilitation Essentials (2 days)
- Advanced Facilitation Skills (3 days)
- Mastering the Art of Facilitation (2 days)
If, at the time of booking, you choose TWO of these three programmes, we offer a discount of 10% on the total cost of the programmes and both programmes need to be completed within a year of the date on which the first programme commenced.
If, at the time of booking, you choose all THREE of these programmes, we offer a discount of 15% on the total cost of the programmes and all three programmes need to be completed within 18 months of the date on which the first programme commenced.
Contact email@example.com for a discount code.
9:30am - 4:30pm